Download Daum Potplayer 2022 for Windows – PotPlayer is a very lightweight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like KMPlayer, however is presently in energetic advancement. Supports nearly all types of videos in flow. PotPlayer 2022 latest version contains interior codecs and does not require to by hand mount the codec. Various other key functions include assistance for Cam/ Analog/ Digital TELEVISION tools, no video playback, DXVA, live broadcast.
Daum Potplayer 2022
Daum Potplayer 2022 is a free multimedia player with whole lots of functions and rich modifications. No requirement to set up different codecs at any time when making use of players. Supplies maximum efficiency with minimal resources making use of DXVA, CUDA, QuickSync. Immersive viewing experience with 3D. Numerous outcome formats. Sustains Numerous Caption Layouts. Range of Codecs, Easy to Handle.
The application puts it in a clip or full dump track. The control panel permits you to adjust a number of regularity sliders or presets to ensure that they can be made use of effectively, to optimize audio. On top of that, your certain configuration can be conserved for later usage.
In addition, you can readjust several sliders connected to shade to remedy video errors or make them according to your dreams. Subtitles can also be gotten in and placed in special settings, while incorporated functions permit you to take snapshots of the wanted frame.
The Daum Potplayer 2022 distinct attribute is high-grade playback, support for all modern-day video and sound layouts and DXVA video codecs developed. Various subtitles are sustained and you can additionally record audio, videos and screenshots. Comprehensive video and sound player, which additionally supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. It has actually been described on the net as redux KMPlayer, and that is rather a great deal.
- Boosted H/ W velocity
- Offering optimal efficiency with drinking resources that utilize DXVA, CUDA, QuickSync. Get the most effective from what you have.
- Immersive watching experience with 3D
- Supports several kinds of 3D glasses so you can get a 3D experience whenever you want to use your 3DTV or COMPUTER. Different outcome formats (Side-by-side, Top and Base, passing on website) are kept.
- Sustains Different Subtitle Formats
- Text subtitles (SMI & & SRT), DVD (Vobsub) and Blu-ray texts, BUTT/ SSA computer animations and SMI Ruby tags, etc.
- . Codec Range, Easy to Manage
- There is no need to place different codecs frequently when utilizing players. OpenCodec sustains so people can easily enter whatever codec they desire.
- Advanced High quality
Play smooth and smooth videos. Preview scenes with images. Direct3D9 Ex-spouse lover Setups Flip and Overlay. Select which one when you have 2 sound cards. You can bookmark your preferred scenes or chapters. Sustains various gizmos such as DVD, TELEVISION, HDTV, and much more.
- Include online translation database tabs to the browser home window
- Include the ability to keep adjustments in playback rate
- Taken care of an issue that stopped thumbnail pictures from being made use of when Bluesky Framework Rate Converter was utilized
- Dealt with an irregular element proportion trouble when the turn function was used
- Dealt with a problem when numerous MP4 files were played swiftly
- Improved HTTP stream playback
- Taken care of an issue where the style in specific SSA/ BUTT subtitle data was incorrectly defined
- Fixed a concern that can not play WMV/ ASF submits on certain Computers
- Subtitle search boosted to match the video
- Enhanced speed for loading skin documents
- Taken care of an issue that occurred when playing particular MKV files
- Fixing an issue when time in certain SRT subtitles is not dealt with correctly
- Improved alternative “remember playback setting in playlist” so that it can be arranged individually in each playlist
Download Daum Potplayer 2022 for Windows
Download Daum Potplayer 2022 Latest Version | Download 32-bit | Download 64-bit
OS: Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, MAC and Linux.