Download WhatsApp 2020 for Mac – WhatsApp is now more flexibly available wherever and in any condition. Short Message Service, recently released an application for Windows and Mac. When working with a laptop or computer in the office, the desktop application is expected to keep the connection of virtual users with relatives, without having to be difficult to check the screen of the smartphone.
WhatsApp 2020 for Mac
This feature was first introduced to WhatsApp in early 2015. At that time, WhatsApp released a version of the browser service in the Chrome browser. Now these functions can already be used in other browsers. The difference is, WhatsApp on the browser requires the user to go to the browser and record the web address. While desktop applications are automatically listed on the computer page, so access is more practical and faster.
WhatsApp Messenger is a messaging app for Android and other devices. To be able to communicate with other users, WhatsApp uses an Internet connection on the phone or device (2G / 3G / 4G, EDGE or Wi-Fi, if available) to allow you to send messages and call your friends, family, relatives and people which you may know. Switch from SMS long cut pulse to WhatsApp to send and receive various messages, calls, photos, documents, videos and voice messages.
Features of the Latest WhatsApp Updates 2020
- Messages, reliable, simple
- Group chat, stay in touch with the group
- WHATSAPP voice and video calls, talk to free
- WHATSAPP on the Internet and on the desktop, What makes the conversation keep walking
- Photos and videos, share important points.
- End-to-end encryption, default security
- Documents, share documents easily
- Voice message, tell me what’s on your mind?
How to use WhatsApp on Mac OS
- Make sure your laptop or PC is running Mac OS X 10.9 or higher. Then download the desktop application from this link.
- An application that uses a storage capacity of 61.5 MB. After downloading, just install the app. Secondly, the desktop application will offer the user to scan the QR-code through a mobile application.
- The user must first open the WhatsApp application on his smartphone or tablet. Then select the menu option or the three point icon and click on WhatsApp Web. The phone will present a digital scanner system, which will then be matched with a QR code printed on the desktop application.
- Users can exchange messages via WhatsApp in the desktop application. All messages in the mobile application will be automatically synchronized with the desktop application. The user can also edit his profile, update the status, and create a new group using this application. Please note that, as with any browser version of WhatsApp, the desktop application cannot stand alone. Both are complementary and still need to rely on the mobile app.
WhatsApp is becoming one of the most popular message delivery platforms in the universe. process more than 64 billion messages that make it so widely known if you ask if there is a way to access your WhatsApp messages through your Mac? The official WhatsApp runs the desktop mac application, it’s very simple.
Download WhatsApp 2020 for Mac
Download WhatsApp 2020 For Mac OS | Download Here
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.9